The time has finally come! You have just closed on your new home and are ready to move out of your old apartment, townhome or single-family home and into your exciting new home.With so much to plan and take care of to help prepare for the big move-in day, the last thing you want to worry about is packing and moving all of your personal belongings and furniture.
Most people accidentally procrastinate and tend to wait until the last minute to pack their items and prepare for the big day, which can lead to one huge headache. If you do not have time to properly pack and prepare for your move-in day, let the professionals at Quality Moving & Storage help.
Packing & Moving on Your Own: Not as Cheap as You’d Think
Some people tend to believe that moving yourself is cheaper than hiring someone to help. Unfortunately, this may not always be the case–as there are some hidden costs to moving yourself. Besides the mental and physical stress of moving your entire house yourself, there is a long to-do list that can be quite overwhelming.
Below are Common Inconveniences you may Encounter when Moving by Yourself:
- Missing days from work in order to pack and move, leading to a loss in wages
- Having to lean on friends or family to help you move
- Risk of damaging your belongings
- Risk of personal or vehicle injury from moving furniture or items that are too heavy
- The extra costs of renting a moving truck (not including the cost of gas)
- Using boxes, packaging tape and materials that are not suitable or strong enough to keep your belongings safe
Quality Moving & Storage: Reliable Movers at Affordable Rates
If you are in need of a trustworthy and efficient moving service, Quality Moving & Storage is here to help. Whether your relocation is long distance, local or even if you are moving into an assisted living facility, we have an array of moving solutions tailored to your exact needs.
If you have any questions about our moving services, call Quality Moving & Storage today at 952-831-6800!